Revised March 28, 2017.
The following represents Highsoft‘s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of Highsoft.
Highcharts JS 6 (2017)
Highcharts 6 will have a focus on new chart types, including:
- Annotation module.
- Technical indicators module.
- Back-end lazy loading, data grouping.
- Unlimited panning and ordinal axis with max panning.
- Range selector improvement.
- Navigator upgrade.
- Drag and drop pane resizing
- Highcharts Cloud Team Accounts (Q1 2017)
- Team wide settings
- Team member management
- Team collaboration
- A redefined, optimized User Interface (April 2017)
- Support for Highmaps (April 2017).
- Support for multiple axes (April 2017)
- Export menu configuration (Q1 2017)
- Built in accessibility support (Q1 2017)
- Integration with third party datasources (Q2 2017)
- More flexible billing options (Q4 2016)
- Stability and latency improvements (Q4 2016 - ongoing)
- Support for adding annotations in the editor (TBA)
New products and services
- Gantt chart product. Implementation started July 2016. Alpha released in March 2017.