Revised February 12, 2018.
The following represents Highsoft‘s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of Highsoft.
Highcharts 7.0 (2018)
- Backend module for data grouping and lazy loading.
- More GUI for client-side analytics. Allow end users to annotate, add/remove indicators and more.
- Support for popular financial data sources.
At the moment we are working on a complete rewrite of Highcharts Cloud to maintain our charting service as competitive, reliable and easy to work with for all our customers making charts today.
What will the new Highcharts Cloud bring to you?
- Support for divisions. With this you can split up your team in divisions for better organisation of the chart creation process. Now you can assign roles and themes and other settings per division.
- Support for Highmaps.
- Organic placing of labels for series.
- Ongoingly optimizing UI/UX.
- Export menu configuration.
- Integration with third party data sources.
- Live data support.
- Support for adding annotations from the Editor.
- Support for custom Editor plugins available for all the users in your team.
- Store embed/inject codes on your own server. This allows you to wrap your own authentication mechanisms around the embed/inject access.
- Log in with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Slack.
New products and services
- Gantt chart product. Implementation started July 2016. Beta release Q1 2018. Official release targeted Q2 2018.